Adelaide Jones provides Architectural Consultancy Services which are in line with the RIBA plan of works and includes any or all of the following, depending on the stage of our involvement within the project:
- Identification of Client’s needs and objectives, business case and possible constraints on development.
- Preparation of feasibility studies, review of site information and options appraisal to enable Client to make decision on viability of project.
- Development of initial statement of requirements into the Design Brief by or on behalf of the Client, confirming key requirements and constraints. Identification of procurement options, organisational structure and range of consultants and other members of the project team.
- Dimensional survey of existing buildings.
- Implementation of Design Brief and preparation of additional data.
- Preparation of Concept Design including outline proposals for structural and building services systems, outline specifications and preliminary cost plan.
- Review of procurement route.
- Development of concept design to include structural and building services systems, updated outline specifications and cost plan.
- Completion of Project Brief.
- Preparation Planning and Listed Building Consent Applications, including planning drawings and documentation, Design and Access statements, including:
- Preparation Applications for statutory approval and Landlord’s Consent.
- Co-ordination of Specialist Consultants reports.
- Preparation of technical design and specifications, sufficient to co-ordinate components and elements of the project and information of statutory standards and construction safety.
- Production Information and Tender Documentation
- Preparation of Production Information and tender documentation to enable tenders to be obtained.
- Application for statutory approvals including Building Control.
- Preparation of further construction information and details as required under the building contract.
- Evaluation/appraisal of tenders and submission of recommendation to Client.
Construction to Practical Completion
- Appointing to Contractor and issuing of construction information to Contractor.
- Review of information provided by Construction and Specialist.
- Administration of Building Contract and Practical Completion.
Port Practical Completion
- Administration of building contract after practical completion and making final inspections after snagging.
- Arranging hand over of building.
- Assisting building use during initial occupation periods.
- Issuing of as built drawings and Health & Safety file.
- Arranging for the issue to the Client, of as build drawings and the Health & Safety file which would include all operations and all maintenance manuals as well as information necessary for future construction, maintenance, refurbishment or demolition to be carried out safely.